Do you want to be part of New York Wire’s Writers?
Yes?! Then you‘re in the right place. We are always looking for new writers to join our team. If you have the passion to educate and share your expertise with our daily readers, then we want you to be part of the team.
Since most of our readers eager to read new stories, we want your article to be at its best, and, of course, we’ll push you to the limit. Once accepted as our writer, you’ll get feedback from our editor-in-chief to help you improve your writeups. Be patient with revisions as this will be part of your common routine to improve your article.
Publishing your output in New York Wire is rewarding. We have thousands of readers visiting our site, and who knows, your potential employers, clients, or any publishers will read your writeups and love your work, instant opportunity. Also, part of being our contributor is learning—about communicating your ideas, writing, and even about the topics that you thought you already knew so well when you started.
To start with, read and understand our short and simple GUIDELINES
- Articles should be around 700 to 1200 words.
- Only original articles will be approved for our readers. We will not accept content that has already been published online or offline.
- All topics in-line with US-related current events, Business, Entertainment, Health, and Lifestyle are welcome in New York Wire.
- Facts, data, and quotes from third-party resources must be cited. When quoting from a source, identify the source in clear terms and also provide a hyperlink if the source is available online.
- Please double-check grammar and spelling before submitting your final article.
- Please do not include any of your own images. We publish all of our articles using Shutterstock images to ensure copyright clearance.
- LINKS: Our focus is to provide our readers with practical and valuable advice. This is not the appropriate magazine to directly advertise your product, service and or business. We allow contributors to insert 1-3 links within the body of the article. All links are reviewed by our editors. Any links that may be considered advertisements, solicitations, homepage, and service page may be removed by our editors at their discretion.
- When submitting your article, make sure to read all the guidelines. Sending your article means you hereby AGREE to the terms and conditions of Guest Post Submission. Requests for deletion of links or articles will not be honored.
- Send your article to [email protected] or create a contributor’s account below.
Note: Due to the large number of daily submissions, please understand that it may take up to 7 business days for your article to be approved and published. If you do not hear from us within 7 business days, please feel free to email us at [email protected] and one of our editors will provide you with further assistance. Please note that we do not accept press releases for publishing on the LAwire.com website.
Contributor’s Account Registration
Already have an account? Click here to LOGIN.
Only administrators can add new users.